1. Israel is not violating international law in Gaza – part 1: Principle of Distinction
2. Israel is not violating international law in Gaza – part 2: Principle of Proportionality
3. The truth about Gaza’s civilian casualties: Essay by Col. Richard Kemp
which are just a proverbial tip of the iceberg on the subject,
I seriously have to wonder if the leadership of any Pro-Palestinian leaning agencies, in name or cause, particularly in the Western World
1. understand that there actually are “Rules of War” (maybe better known to them as “International Humanitarian Law”);
2. have actually studied them, eg: The Geneva Conventions and the Hague Conventions;
3. and know what those rules look like in practise and effect?
This is what separates an army and it’s actions from those of a gang of genocidal terrorists.